Shhh...it's a secret - We have collected about 40 so far and have another 140 coming back in, just a few at a time. If you want to sign one of these ($5 per square with all proceeds to ACS), contact me or another cousin and we will make sure you get the opportunity.
"Jewel Box"
Wallhanging. I think the name of the pattern is jewel box, but I'm not sure. Wanted to show off some of my batiks, but found the inside squares all bunched together is a little too busy for my liking. In hindsight, I wish I had used more solids within the squares.
Grandmothers Flowergarden
A real find from a thrift store. This quilt top is hand pieced and if I'm not mistaken, the prints are old flour sacks and pieces from clothing. it needs some repair work.
Log Cabin Variation
A wallhanging just waiting to be quilted
"Charming"
This quilt top not yet quilted. Made with 5" and 2 1/2" squares.
Stack and Whack
Pieced by Cheryl, Hand quilted by Betty
Latest quilt project
I just finished putting this together for someone. I did the sashing and binding.
No comments:
Post a Comment